[pianotech] Hale Extension Rod

David Boyce David at piano.plus.com
Sat Feb 27 13:23:16 MST 2010

> I'm still trying to come up with a catchy name for this thing.
> >" McDriscoll Wonder Stick " ?    "The Driscollmatic feather light Piano Master?"       "
> >The Dude"      " The Phyllis Bondi "
> >I'll get back to you on the name.
I don't know if this will be useful, and I hesititate to be crude on
here, but when I showed my Fujan lever to a colleague in the college
where I teach, after examining it, he observed "it's a Piano Penis,
really....."

Looking forward to seeing your new design, Tom.  It's great that so many
interesting and superior options are available in tuning levers nowadays.

Best regards,

David Boyce