[pianotech] 1965 Yamaha G-1

Garret Traylor hpp at highpointpiano.com
Sat Feb 27 12:51:42 MST 2010

You are right.  It costs more to live in the big city! I remember a conversation in Dallas some years ago.  Tom Servinsky and (it think) Carl Lieberman was the other guy.  They both tuned for the QE2 cruse line (East Cost - West Coast).  Both had beach front homes and great life style.  Their rates were miles apart.  All according to what the market will bear.
Kindest Regards,
Garret