[pianotech] Gluing Damper Felt

Steven Hopp hoppsmusic at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 26 17:14:51 MST 2010

I'm wondering how many of you glue new damper felt on old heads and wires with dampers in the piano and/or out?  I have a set to do on a newly strung piano and this is the first set I am attempting.  I have Susan Grahms articles from the PTG technical prep manual and her method and I have a method and suggestion from a colleague who suggests something different.

Thoughts?  Suggestions?

Steven Hopp

Midland, TX