[pianotech] finishing a plate

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Feb 26 16:44:44 MST 2010

Oh I guess I should have put a winking smiley face after my post. I
was really just trying to put forth the suggestion to install vertical
hitches.

First, I go to great lengths to not have to use the original pins. But
if I do, I've been using painter's masking tape, leaving a small end
unsecured to ease removal. Probably some better way to do it, but
works for me.

Terry Farrell