[pianotech] Should be Movers and Equipemt

Dave Davis dave at davispiano.com
Thu Feb 25 21:11:24 MST 2010

Andrew,

Yes, the video isn't there, yet - for anyone. The previewis next week at Pacific NW Conference. www.pnwcptg.org.

Best regards,

Dave Davis, RPT
Conference Director

________________________________
From: Andrew Anderson <anrebe at gmail.com>
To: pianotech at ptg.org
Sent: Thu, February 25, 2010 10:53:47 PM
Subject: Re: [pianotech] Should be Movers and Equipemt

The video was unavailable to my Mac and the email address on the site is not a working address at this time.

Do they have new contact info?

Andrew Anderson

For those of us attending the Pacific NW Conference next week, there is a special sneak preview of the Moondog Grand Piano Tilter. Here is the website, but like I said, the sneak preview is next Thursday at 6:30pm when our "Sold Out" Exhibit Hall opens.