[pianotech] ptg search archives

Garret Traylor hpp at highpointpiano.com
Thu Feb 25 05:08:22 MST 2010

Hi Jim,
As long as you all are experimenting, may I suggest you also look into
Delphi Forums http://www.delphiforums.com/dir-faq/default.asp   I am a
member of the "Band Instrument Repair" forum for about 2 years and I have
found the Delphi interface to be profoundly better and more useful in
everyway compared to other forum interfaces I have seen.  I don't know if
Delphi can integrate with the current mailing list. If not, it still might
be worth making a clean break.  There is just too much unwanted text to wade
through with the current pianotech list an Delphi does it so much better.
If you would like to look into our BIR forum let me know I will check with
our moderator Rich Feldman to grant you access so you can have a proper look
see.

Kindest Regards,

Garret

---

Garret Traylor - President

High Point Piano & Music Inc.

88-PIANO (336) 887-4266

P Go Green! Print this email only when necessary. Thank you for helping High
Point Music be environmentally responsible.