[pianotech] damper ringing

Marshall Gisondi pianotune05 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 24 21:21:28 MST 2010

Hi William Marcel & Andrew and anyone else I might have missed.  I sure appreciate you ideas on this.  I agree there is always after ring but in the case of this piano, it seems as if there is more volume.  Crud on the dampers and weak springs.  I'd hate to look into putting damper springs on that piano.  I'm ot sure it wuld be worth the headache due to the quality of piano.  I did mention that an upgrade would be his best option.  Hopefully I can  find a bandaid for it until he does upgrade, & hopefully soon.

Thanks again.

Marshall

Marshall Gisondi Piano Technician
Marshall's Piano Service