[pianotech] Tuning pin torque???

J Patrick Draine jpdraine at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 10:23:04 MST 2010

While I am also curious as to the brand, I can understand his
reluctance to name names. Maybe he doesn't want to tick off the
manufacturer, if the instruments are truly new. Maybe he doesn't want
to scare off potential purchasers of this lot of pianos (shudder!).
The curious mind would like to know a bit more (Chinese made?)
(spiffed up gray market Japanese pianos). Responsive seller now
willing to take the lot back?
Patrick