[pianotech] the wurlitzer part

Marshall Gisondi pianotune05 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 24 05:44:00 MST 2010

Hi Everyone,

I tried gluing the little piece of wood to create the birds eye again.  For some reason the glue is holding OK but the birds eye hole seems too big unless I reamed it too much because it did have a little glue in it.  Oddly, when I pin the jack, it wants to drift to one side when I push up on th e toe. It should be center with the back check.  Could a little split in the wood cause th e jack to not go in a strait path?  I'm thinking it can.  Am I correct?  If so I'll just have to send it to Schaff to see if they can match it up.  thanks again

Marshall

Marshall Gisondi Piano Technician
Marshall's Piano Service
pianotune05 at hotmail.com