[pianotech] wurlitzer parts

Kerry kerrykean at att.net
Mon Feb 22 16:28:13 MST 2010

Hi Marshall,

Anything's possible in a school setting. If the pin had been wobbly for a
while, it could have deformed the hole. You can repair the hole by gluing
floss or silk cord in place and repining with a new flange; the birdseye can
be sort of replaced with a section of round toothpick flattened and glued on
one side and graphited (before anybody flames me, these are just put forward
as temporary, quick-and-dirty repairs while you find the parts needed :-/

If you can't get parts that fit, you can drill a hole and install the spoon
in #88 as suggested.

Kerry Kean

www.ohiopianotuner.com <http://www.ohiopianotuner.com/>

  _____