[pianotech] Ron Falcone piano tuning course

Kerry kerrykean at att.net
Mon Feb 22 04:56:30 MST 2010

I've been wondering what happened to the folks who dreamed up the Storytone
soundboard, Harm-i-tone action, Unitized Construction,
Mezzo-Thermal-Stabilized Soundboard and others I can't remember...

Now we have the "AUDIO INTERACTIVE FEATURE" and the "VISUAL INSTRUCTIONAL
WRITING". And it's "WRITTEN BY AN ESTABLISHED, PUBLISHED AUTHOR", whoever
that might be.

Glad to see they found new work...

Kerry Kean
www.ohiopianotuner.com