[pianotech] Vacuum bagging was RE: Fwd: Hybrid pinblocks

jimialeggio jimialeggio at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 14:28:55 MST 2010

> Hmmmmm, let's see - at Thanksgiving time I make my one batch of mashed
> potatoes for the year.

That must be one honking batch of potatoes. One batch lasts you all
year...wow.

My mother-in-law gave us one of those hand held soup blenders a while
back...they are really effective. I was thinking of keeping my eyes
peeled on the yard sale circuit for an el cheapo of this variety. Or
maybe not. The crunchy little buggers don't seem to do bad things (at
least not while I'm looking).

> I hate lumpy mashed potatoes.

You don't have to get personal <G>  (three cheers for quotes taken out
of context)

Jim I

--
Jim Ialeggio