[pianotech] Wurlitzer spinet ugh

Gerald Groot tunerboy3 at comcast.net
Sun Feb 21 08:36:16 MST 2010

You know, you could be right Tom.  I'm picturing lowering the rail which
would move the wippens lower, which yes, will eliminate lost most alright
but, wouldn't it also leave the possibility of less after touch if the
capstans actually needed to be moved up for the compensation instead?  Hmmm,
got me to thinking now..  Especially if dampers are barely coming from
strings from normal wear and tear or, am I visualizing this funny?