[pianotech] help

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Sat Feb 20 13:20:47 MST 2010

I think you're stuck with the leg bolts being too long.  I've run across
this.  It's a pain.  Movers will just use whatever screws there are, but
sometimes, the back screws are longer than the front legs screws. Why? God
only knows...

Try that.  You'll have to prop up a leg and remove the leg bolts/screws
and see.

Paul