[pianotech] Monetary evaluation

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Sat Feb 20 12:25:19 MST 2010

Well we're not sure that this is a total basket case.  From the description
it's been restrung and might be serviceable, the finish is newish though
somewhat sloppy, the action needs to be replaced.  As a spec project of
course we want them for free but if it's being sold to the general playing
public then it's less clear what the value is.

David Love

www.davidlovepianos.com