[pianotech] Aluminum Pneumatic Soundboard Press Reposting

jimialeggio jimialeggio at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 07:01:40 MST 2010

> Anyone that needs any more advice on what not to do in the shop, just
> ask.....  :-O
>
> Terry Farrell

Ugh!

Its weird...I've noticed I tend to be unjustifiably cavalier around the
bandsaw.  All the other chewing tools have greater kickback  potential
which keeps me on my guard.  No kickback on the bandsaw, but its got
other nasty tricks like that last exciting 2" of a rip/resaw.  The pic
is fair warning...ouch.

The 2 worst injuries I've had were inflicted by a utility knife of all
things.

Jim I

--
Jim Ialeggio