[pianotech] Aluminum Pneumatic Soundboard Press Reposting

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Fri Feb 19 15:56:01 MST 2010

That's a decent price.  I have almost 50' of box beam plus the angle
aluminum (about 5-6' per clamp) and I think I paid somewhere around $750
(I'd have to check) for the lot.  It is expensive no matter how you slice it
(which btw I had the yard do for me).  Be sure to round off the edges after
it's cut, btw, sharp stuff.

David Love
www.davidlovepianos.com