[pianotech] Wow! Deal of a lifetime

PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com
Thu Feb 18 20:15:44 MST 2010

$8500 is maybe acceptable, but $40,000? End value after full and proper
restoration?

Oh wait, that's right, you mentioned the ivory. SOLD! Please send the piano
 to me after I send you a large  check made out for too much but which you
will send me the difference in cash to here in Lagos, along with the piano?

In a message dated 2/18/2010 5:22:54 P.M. Central Standard Time,