[pianotech] e-mail

Michael Magness IFixPianos at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 18 16:41:48 MST 2010

On Thu, Feb 18, 2010 at 6:47 AM, Marshall Gisondi
<pianotune05 at hotmail.com>wrote:

> HI everyone,
> Maybe I need gmail. Hotmail seems to just throw all the threads together in
> one long long long thing to read.  Someone on here wrote to me privately
> because I accidentally replied rather than starting a new e-mail on here.
> the interesting ting is, I believe most everyone must hit reply because the
> threads are so long. I often miss any responses.  Of course I think this
> person feels the need to write me about every little thing I might miss or
> do wrong, but I guess that's their calling in life. :-) I do like this
> person however a great deal.   Anyway, that's my curiosity for the day, are
> most of us hitting reply or starting new e-mails.
> Marshall
>
> Marshall Gisondi Piano Technician
> Marshall's Piano Service
> *pianotune05 at hotmail.com*
> 215-510-9400
> Graduate of The School of Piano Technology for the Blind
> www.pianotuningschool.org Vancouver, WA
>

> ------------------------------
> Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft’s powerful SPAM protection. Sign up
> now. <http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469226/direct/01/>

Hi Marshal,

I've had a dedicated gmail account for the list ever since I joined it. It
lists all of the posts with the initial post first and the "answers" or
additional posts attached below, that way I can read through an entire
thread before answering.
In order to not repeat someone else's post with mine I scroll back to the
top and reply to the initial poster, that way just my answer is added.
By the way right now my heading shows I'm using a Yahoo account which is
managed by the Gmail, this was because there were some complaints when I
started with Gmail that it reformated attachments to google. I have since
discovered that Yahoo does that too and will be changing to just Gmail.

Mike
--
I intend to live forever. So far, so good.
Steven Wright

Michael Magness
Magness Piano Service
608-786-4404