[pianotech] pin Driving Fluid - was hybrid pinblocks

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Thu Feb 18 11:47:21 MST 2010

Joseph Garrett wrote:
> I continue to use the Delignet Blocks. Seriously thinking of trying
> a Nossaman Block!

Go for it! Build or buy. Unfortunately, as with some other
addictive things, the first one's *not* free. <G>

>The whole concept is truly correct IMHO.

It also proved to be one of those very rare times where the
thing worked like the concept said it would, except that the
pins end up tighter than it seems they should be for the hole
size.

>Next Block
> definately gets the two pass drilling. I noticed, also, Nossaman uses
> the same size bit I use for my delignet blocks.<G> Go figger.<G>

I used 6.8mm for Delignit too, and found it also worked with
the hybrid.
Ron N