[pianotech] Avoiding injury lifting out grand a piano action

Scott Gray pelican2 at gmx.com
Thu Feb 18 07:10:51 MST 2010

I went to the costco site and found this.

Click Here
<http://www.costco.com/Browse/Productgroup.aspx?Prodid=11295871&search=adjustable%20table&topnav=&Mo=0&cm_re=1_en-_-Top_Left_Nav-_-Top_search&lang=en-US&Nr=P_CatalogName:BC&N=5000043&whse=BC&Dx=mode%20matchallpartial&Ntk=Text_Search&Dr=P_CatalogName:BC&Ne=4000000&D=adjustable%20table&Ntt=adjustable%20table&No=0&Nty=1&Ntx=mode%20matchallpartial>
or here: *http://tinyurl.com/yd7s8a2

*
This group has a 24 x 48 table however it doesn't fold in half.  Just
have to do some more creative searching on the costco web site. <G>.

Scott Gray
RSG Piano Service