[pianotech] e-mail

Conrad Hoffsommer choffsommer at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 18 06:07:14 MST 2010

Marshall,

As you can see, I've got Hotmail, but I don't think that the long total thread posts are it's fault.  Some people simply haven't gotten onto the highlight-and-hit-delete editing process.

My former college account was basically gmail under license, so I know about it's appearance and thread grouping.

Ya pays ya money and ya takes ya cherse.

Conrad Hoffsommer