[pianotech] Petrof music rack

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Wed Feb 17 13:53:18 MST 2010

Charles Vetter wrote:
> If I were to toenail it, I would use an 8d duplex nail for ease of
> disassembly.

I was thinking more like short countersunk screws around the
perimeter, in the joint, locking the parts together.

>Barge??? what's that?

It's used for leather and such. Sticks to almost anything.
What you really need is whatever was used to glue the felt on
the plate of this piano I currently have in the shop. I don't
know what the stuff is, but I'd bet you could hang an elephant
in a tree with it.
Ron N