[pianotech] Email control - was - Solution Found to Yamaha C6Intermittent Key Problem

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 17 12:55:38 MST 2010

The most important thing is to maintain everyday.   You can copy your inbox into a new folder called Old Inbox 1 or such and then your inbox is empty for a little while...easier to get back into the deleting game.   If you need to go back to an old email it is in the old inbox.

I will try to cut down on the "Yep" kind of email...it's hard though... '-]

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044