[pianotech] Email control - was - Solution Found to Yamaha C6 Intermittent Key Problem

William Monroe bill at a440piano.net
Wed Feb 17 12:42:02 MST 2010

Clay,

the email volume for the list will likely only grow.  I'd rather have an
overactive delete button than stifle an exchange of ideas.

Try setting up a filter in your email program that takes everything from
pianotech and places it in a separate folder.  Then you can just sort
through the headings and delete things that don't interest you.  It's really
not too much trouble.

William R. Monroe