[pianotech] Clunker vs Electronic Keyboards

Piano Boutique pianoboutique at comcast.net
Wed Feb 17 07:21:25 MST 2010

I think that there is a difference between pianos and electronic keyboards.   They are quite different instruments and should be treated that way.   There are acoustic and electric guitars too and there is a difference between them as well.   I tune for lots of homes that have both acoustic and electronic pianos and that is where the student really flourishes.

I had a wise old tuner once tell me:  if the only people in the world that were aloud to play pianos were those that could afford Steinways, then the world would have missed out on a lot of good music.

William