[pianotech] Steinway agraffe to strike line dimensions

Ed Foote a440a at aol.com
Tue Feb 16 18:52:44 MST 2010

 JD writes:

 But the model A has a speaking length of 1415 mm so why should the strike point on that have any relevance to the Model C?

 I don't think it has any. Maybe I misunderstood the question, but I thought the request was for the dimensions on both the model C and the model A.  I don't have a C, but I just roughly measured the A that is right here in front of  me.  I would think the C would be a longer dimension, since it is a longer string. I wasn't aware of any connection being attempted between the two.

Ed Foote RPT