[pianotech] help needed with Hamilton

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Feb 16 05:53:02 MST 2010

I replaced the damper felt on a Hamilton of about the same vintage a
couple years ago and did the Spurlock thing in the bass with VERY good
results. I think I made those myself, however, now I am purchasing my
upright bass dampers from Jurgen at Pianoforte Supply - he has very
nice bass dampers in 55 mm and 67 mm lengths:  http://www.pianofortesupply.com/dampers1.html

Terry Farrell