[pianotech] jack not resetting

Andrew Anderson anrebe at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 21:57:26 MST 2010

check the birdseye and pin tightness in the birdseye too.  Its
possible to get some rotation on a pin loose in the birdseye.  If that
pin was bent to center the jack and rotates, the jack won't always be
centered.   When the rep lever spring has adequate strength and the
jack position is properly aligned, pinning usually is the problem.

Andrew Anderson