[pianotech] Another Cruise Ship Piano Tuning Question

Edward Steltzer steltzer at 207me.com
Sun Feb 14 19:57:05 MST 2010

Most of us have probably seen a bit of that.  My experience has been that in
the treble in some cases the strings on the lower row of pins may be off in
the opposite sense from the upper row.

I think it may be due to the different length of string from the respective
pin to the pressure bar.

Ed,  in Maine