[pianotech] Another Cruise Ship Piano Tuning Question

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Sun Feb 14 19:21:52 MST 2010

Hi Terry

I've noticed that phenomenon cropping up also on pianos that are regularly
tuned. I attributed it to the differing lengths in the front scale and
backscale. It's the only thing that made any sense to me.

But I'm probably wrong. Again.

Tuning cruise ships sounds awfully exotic. Do you ever get free tickets?

Dean

Dean W May                (812) 235-5272

PianoRebuilders.com    (888) DEAN-MAY

Terre Haute IN 47802