[pianotech] things in pianos

Isaac Sadigursky irs.pianos at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 14 15:23:29 MST 2010

My story:
Retrieved a handful of jewelry from Steinway M in high treble
area..Returned it back to the lady.. Her face turned red... She told
me that a few days before she had noticed her jewelry missing and
FIRED her housekeeper.....
   Adding to Conrad's list: I'd found NOT Cashed checks in teachers
pianos,non-cashed check for a birthday Bar Mitzvah  12 years post
dated..Boy was already out of College.....
Some precious  Family photos,people were looking for years
Firearms in bottom of pianos,Adult Journals,WW!!  Government Bonds
A piece of hardened Sandpaper  left by refinisher under the Bass
Bridge  Apron created a strange sound...People were ready for a
soundboard Transplant... Took an air compressor to blow it out of there
Isaac