[pianotech] things in pianos

Marshall Gisondi pianotune05 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 14 13:18:37 MST 2010

Hey everyone,

wow 1860s air.  Make sure yo don't catch any thing from that air. :-)  Of course we have cures for that stuff now.

the guy signing the piano on Christmas eve was probably thinking

"We better get this piano finished and on to teh wagon so they can have it by Christmas morning.  Man how the kids will love this swell piano.  Let me sign it just in case I can be remembered some day for my work as a piano maker.."  :-)

I like finding interesting thigns in pianos too ,but havent so far, just a few guitar picks, from some of the pianos at school, usualy dust and cob webs, a pencil, oh and when I lieved in Indiana, a dead mouse, well what was left of it.  I did find some cob webs that were so thick by the pedal linkage and trap work I couln't hardly get to the pedal system.  When I find my first million in a piano I"ll take us all to dinner.  Big macs on me lol

Marshall

Marshall Gisondi Piano Technician
Marshall's Piano Service
pianotune05 at hotmail.com