[pianotech] History

Denise Rachel pp-ff at verizon.net
Sun Feb 14 11:53:49 MST 2010

Oh yah,

I also love that secret compartment.  My young son was doing the dismantling with me, and we just bent over the piano to breathe in the old air  -- air from the 1860's that's been trapped there all this time!  Shoulda bottled it.

But no, the little man was roaming freely around the keys, the longest and shortest of which I kept.   He was not put there by the builder.