[pianotech] History

Denise Rachel pp-ff at verizon.net
Sun Feb 14 10:47:52 MST 2010

Fun stuff  . . .  I love this . . . . the last piano I dismantled for rebuild was signed by a worker on 12/24/14.  Left me wondering what it was like for him working Christmas Eve back then.

I also dismantled an ancient Chickering square and found a child's toy inside.  It is a hand wittled action figure with pivoting arms and legs.  It is a black man, dressed in a blue suit with gold buttons.  His hat is missing, and that might have been a clue to who he is.