[pianotech] Advice about intermittent note on Yamaha grand

David Weiss davidweiss at embarqmail.com
Sun Feb 14 08:54:17 MST 2010

I will use the term baby grand when speaking with a client, but otherwise I
will refer to grands by model number or length.

The term I refuse to use, even if subjected to torture, is "acoustic piano".
Conversely the term "digital piano" has never passed my lips.  That however,
is another subject.

David Weiss