[pianotech] The buzz that comes and goes...

Don Mannino donmannino at ca.rr.com
Fri Feb 12 18:45:20 MST 2010

Bill,

I had a similar situation once where the customer was cleaning up on and
around the piano before I came.  A picture frame on the piano was buzzing.
Also could be a lamp that is being moved, etc.  Of course, the old lock buzz
or other case part buzz is common.  When they call the next time, you might
tell the owner OK, don't touch anything in the room or around the piano -
keep it just as is until I come.

Just a thought.

Don Mannino