[pianotech] PIANO BAR TUNING

Barbara Richmond piano57 at comcast.net
Fri Feb 12 17:13:44 MST 2010

Ted,

You could get one of these data loggers and attach it to the piano for a while to see if it's a humidity/temp issue:

http://www.thermoworks.com/products/logger/usb_loggers.html

Don Mannino has used them at Kawai (it was posted here and featured in the Journal.) I've used mine a number of times for things piano related and not piano related.

Barbara Richmond, RPT
near Peoria, Illinois