[pianotech] Bellvue Regional ..was Way Hip

Dave Davis dave at davispiano.com
Thu Feb 11 21:29:39 MST 2010

Hi Joe,

We'll miss you at the conference. You are one of the figureheads that was always at conferences when I first started going.

And I do understand about the economy - it's been a tough couple of years. Here's something amazing and encouraging, the pre-registration numbers are higher than ever before, and there are people coming from Vermont, Massachussetts, Illinois, Indiana, New Mexico, etc. I hope it's a sign that things are picking up. Maybe it's a sign that people want to learn new skills to stay in business. At any rate, I am grateful to all who are coming. It will be a fabulous four day conference.

Best regards,

Dave Davis, RPT
PNWC Conference Director
www.pnwcptg.org