[pianotech] Heavy Pedal Spring

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Feb 11 21:11:36 MST 2010

Good response David. I think I've developed some expertise in this
industry, but I'll tell ya what - I don't know diddly about Steinway
pedal springs. When someone brings up a topic, often the responses go
all sorts of ways. Maybe the original submitter will feel responses
are way off topic or even aimed at him/her - but let it be known that
there are oodles of technicians out there that are not familiar with
your situation and will learn all sorts of stuff from the exchanges
that go on on this list.

PS:  my delete button is real handy.......

Terry Farrell