[pianotech] Way Hip!

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 10 22:14:22 MST 2010

David,
"let the geezer games begin"???!!! Who you callin' a 'geezer'???!!!<G> I'm
tempted to take you up on that bit of bravado!! However, not sure I'm going
to be in Bellvue. Gotta save the bucks for the Las Vegas thingee. Very
happy to hear you are doing so well on that sort of surgery. The technology
has reall advanced by leaps and bounds in the last 20 years. Also sounds
like you found a good "slice & dice" guy to do the work! That is usually
the most difficulty.
I'll get back to you on the foot race thingee.
Best Regards,
Joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T. (Oregon)
Captain, Tool Police