[pianotech] West Systems Six 10

PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com
Wed Feb 10 21:24:46 MST 2010

Will:

The Six 10 came out last Fall here in Chicago and I've already used it on
the bottom of my boat where there are (were) blisters forming. It's
extremely useful, a good consistency for boat and shop work, sets up evenly
without dimpling, and is sand-able in the same day, at the end of the day. I
haven't tried the static mixer; have you?

In a message dated 2/10/2010 7:51:36 P.M. Central Standard Time,