[pianotech] Off topic computer question

Matthew Todd toddpianoworks at att.net
Wed Feb 10 08:19:31 MST 2010

Duaine,

I am sure all of us do not know everything about computers, however, I'll bet you Google does.  Probably more reliable, not to mention faster.

I think Leslie's point is the fact that other questions that have been asked, indirectly related to our field, such as the currect computer topic, have been shot down in the past.  I believe all of us, including yourself, need to yield occassionally.

And, just for future reference, typing words/setences in all caps insinuates shouting, and considered rude.

By the way, thank you for not deleting this from your e-mail client.......until now.

Matthew