[pianotech] Off topic computer question

Rob McCall rob at mccallpiano.com
Wed Feb 10 03:52:57 MST 2010

I know this topic is probably over but for anyone who has a Mac, you don't need a program at all.  It's built right into the operating system.  Just hit CMD-SHIFT-4 and a bullseye cursor shows up.  Drag the mouse from one corner to the opposite corner and whatever is in that selection is turned into an image and saved to the desktop.  Voila!!

Regards,

Rob McCall
McCall Piano Service, LLC
Murrieta, CA