[pianotech] Off topic computer question

PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com
Tue Feb 9 23:25:57 MST 2010

David:

Have you tried Printscreen? I think by Gadwin.

Paul

In a message dated 2/10/2010 12:18:03 A.M. Central Standard Time,
davidlovepianos at comcast.net writes:

Yes, but  I appreciate those who offered their assistance.  It did have to
do
with my website (piano related) so I appreciate it.  Anything else  anyone
has to offer can be sent privately.  Apologies if my query  offended anyone
else.

David  Love
www.davidlovepianos.com