[pianotech] way, way OT

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 8 19:03:32 MST 2010

I like the email part of my Time & Chaos program, !ntellect.   I'm able to have my database of customers linked with emails to and from them.   In other words, if I open my client, Mrs. Jones' database.  I can see all of our emails.   I really like that.   Of course, if I delete one of our emails, it is no longer included.

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044