[pianotech] way, way OT

Michael Magness IFixPianos at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 8 16:37:22 MST 2010

On Sun, Feb 7, 2010 at 7:50 PM, Leslie Bartlett <l-bartlett at sbcglobal.net>wrote:

>  Window outlook_totally unrelated to pianos.
>

> Are there any of you computer geeks out there who could help me with an
> Outlook problem?  Somehow I hit something which has totally screwed up my
> way of viewing messages, and no matter what I do, I can’t seem to fix it.
> Default has a screen divided into three parts. 1) has all the folders
> mentioned. Parts 2-3 should contain a two part screen with “received”
> messages on top, and a reading pane below it. I now have a list of received
> and “read” which completely covers the screen,and I have no idea what I did
> nor how to fix it……..  Anyone know what I’ve done and  how to fix.
>
> Les Bartlett
>
> 281-495-8541

I am not a computer geek and apparantly that's a necessity to run Outlook.
I have had problems with it not opening in the past, uninstalled it,
rebooted, reinstalled it only to have it not open.
I reinstalled it from the original CD's, from it which worked fine for over
a year, I downloaded all of the fixes and updates to no avail,
I installed it to make my life easier and instead found it to be only an
excersise in frustration.
I am spending my evening looking for something else, probably not Microsoft.

Mike

--
I intend to live forever. So far, so good.
Steven Wright

Michael Magness
Magness Piano Service
608-786-4404