[pianotech] way, way OT

Leslie Bartlett l-bartlett at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 7 18:50:28 MST 2010

Window outlook_totally unrelated to pianos.

Are there any of you computer geeks out there who could help me with an
Outlook problem?  Somehow I hit something which has totally screwed up my
way of viewing messages, and no matter what I do, I can't seem to fix it.
Default has a screen divided into three parts. 1) has all the folders
mentioned. Parts 2-3 should contain a two part screen with "received"
messages on top, and a reading pane below it. I now have a list of received
and "read" which completely covers the screen,and I have no idea what I did
nor how to fix it....  Anyone know what I've done and  how to fix.

Les Bartlett

281-495-8541