[pianotech] O.T. Flash Flood watch!

pianolover 88 pianolover88 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 6 17:42:46 MST 2010

After a long week mostly of mostly sedentary Tuning & repair...and RAIN, I thought I'd take advantage of what turned out to be a very short break in the downpour, and go for a ride down at Sullivan Canyon..or I should say, RIVER!

I've ridden this trail more than 400 times in the past three years, but
have never seen what I witnessed today! Flash flooding making Sully a
literal RIVER! But what fun!!! And the fast moving streams were carving
out changes by the minute! What a blast!

Here's a bit of what it looked like this morning:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRS2wc1YjzA

Terry Peterson

Accurate Piano Service
UniGeezer.com