[pianotech] weather or not

Rob & Helen Goodale rrg at unlv.nevada.edu
Sat Feb 6 17:33:38 MST 2010

Wow, been keeping up with the news today and it has been quite a day.  Out here in the west we have been soaked in rain.  Mud EVERYWHERE!  Mean while you folks in the Midwest and east are being buried in record snow fall.  Two feet they say in the DC area!   I guess there won't be much piano tuning done over the next few days.

I heard that on February 2nd Al Gore crawled out from under his rock and saw his shadow.  That means six more years of glo-Bull warming.

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Begas, NV